880 Holcomb Bridge Road Suite 110B- Roswell, GA 30076 $12 - $15 an hour
Small but rapidly growing Kitchen & Bathroom company in the Roswell area has need an assistant. This is a full-time position.
Able to work collaboratively with all levels of employees, management partners to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results. Position will mainly focus on admin and business related tasks, but will also include everyday managing jobs & errands.
Answering phones, labeling and handling packages, greeting customers, setting up appointments and assisting staff with different administrative duties. Data entry with extreme attention to detail. Develop and monitor the teams schedule. Cleaning of the showroom and make service for customers. Make arrangements for meetings. Track, maintain and organize records and documents in accordance with established office procedures.
- Organize and implement Front Desk systems to facilitate customer flow
- Greet all customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Enter customer’s information to the CRM portal and database
- Perform front desk duties applicable
- Answer and triage any phone calls
- Schedule and Confirm customer’s appointments
- Perform other duties as required by management
- Reports to the General Manager
- Will work closely with other designers, management, contractors, customers and vendors
Required Skills and Competencies
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in use of computers and Microsoft Office
- Team player motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Client focused and able to juggle multiple tasks
Employee will ensure customer centered care by demonstrating behaviors that reflect a Culture of Service and will strive to meet the expectations of the “Seven Competencies”. The seven competencies for “Wow” experience are as follows: effective communications, job knowledge, customer centered care, empathy, collaboration and teamwork, pride and excellence, and integrity and credibility.